BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 08, 2008

poems for my Father

I've written so many letters
composed a number of poems
but none of those were offered
to the One who deserved them all

How fool of me to keep wanting
something I thought was lacking
when all I need is You, my Lord
everything I needed was You

I have found my One true love
I have found my peace
I have found You, Jesus
now my life is complete

I have grown in love with the One
the One who would never hurt me
I have found my comfort in the Father's warm embrace
in my heart, nothing and no one could ever take Your place

You, oh Lord, have loved me with an everlasting love
You sent my brother Jesus to set us free as the dove
And so I thank You Father and I offer this hymn to You
for You are the music in me and I give my all to You

Be glorified Your highness
You deserve all the praises
I will love You throughout eternity
I will live and die for Your glory

*****

Love Song for Daddy

How sweet are Your words to my taste
Sweeter than honey to my mouth
How warm is Your tender and loving embrace
Better than anything, comforting without a doubt

You, my Lord, mean everything to me
I love You today and for all eternity
You have sent Your Son to set me free
Right beside You is where I always long to be

How beautiful my life is
With you I am at peace
You are my God, my Creator
You are all that I adore

Your love is perfect, Your mercy and grace everlasting
I love You Father and forever I will sing for You, for Your glory


You are my life
You are my hope
You are my One true love

All that I am and all that I have, I surrender to You, Father
My life is Yours, take it and use it for Your glory
Reign in my heart now and throughout eternity

*****

i wrote these poems last month. ginagawan pa ng music ni daddy. pagpray niyo na malagyan namin ng magandang tono. ^_^

0 comments: