BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

i live to sing Your song..

You are the center of it all,
The universe declares in awe
Your majesty
I surrender all
I make you
The centre of my life
Lord, I respond with all I am
you placed in me the song
Of heavens melody
Your Majesty
I live to sing Your song

Today is Corpus Christi Sunday. sabi sa Homily, when we take the Holy Communion, we say "AMEN" to signify our belief that indeed, the Host is the Body of Christ. And along with that belief comes the commitment to be a healthy part of Christ's body. May we not be a toothache to Jesus. And May God be the center of our lives for all eternity.

Bukas na ang Hillsong concert! I'm really praying that they will perform the song of my life, Centre of My Life.

God bless everyone! ^_^

happy birthday my dear owa!

0 comments: