BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

blessings come in small packages ^_^

i don't know how to express my extreme happiness. today, God has been so nice to me. He's always been, but i just can't contain my joy for all the great 'pasalubong' and surprises He has prepared for me today.

i received positive responses from all the people i've sent email to, my instructors and thesis adviser. all of them showed concern and they were just so kind that they understood my situation. God, i can't be more grateful.

my twin sister shy made a poem for me. she was so sweet and i am humbled to receive such appreciation.

i'm speechless. i'm so overjoyed. i don't know what else to say.

i couldn't stop falling in love with God. i just can't. i never will.

by the way, today is Mother's Day. Cheers to all the mothers who have loved unconditionally and sacrificed willingly. i salute all of you.

to my one and only mama, i love you more than words can say.

God is good all the time. I am forever grateful. And I will forever be His princess. ^_^

0 comments: