BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

the little things.. [Your Majesty, my life will sing Your song.]

Arun Gogna said, "what we focus on, grows!"
In our world today, it seems that nothing is right and everything is in chaos. We hear bad news every day. Murder. Robbery. Rape. Etc. Crimes are everywhere! But if we focus on these sad, devastating events, we won't be able to appreciate the little things that make life wonderful. I'm glad I was able to notice some of those little things. It was on the news yesterday. A parrot was brought back to its owner's home because he was able to tell his name and address. Isn't that cute and amazing at the same time? Also, yesterday morning, when Mama and I went out of the house, we noticed this very nice plant. Marami kasi sila na nakatanim sa iba't ibang lalagyan. Yung iba malapad yung bunganga, yung iba naman makitid lang. And you know what's amazing about them? Iba-iba rin ang tubo nila, according sa paso. I was just amazed how those plants adapted to their environment. They are the perfect example of the famous kasabihan, "Kapag maiksi ang kumot, matutong mamaluktok." Ang galing! If these plants are able to do that, paano pa kaya tayo? Wala lang. Just a thought. I found wisdom in those plants that's why I'm sharing it. ^_^
Last night, after my prayer time, God led me to Ezekiel 34. God the True Shepherd. Verse 31 says: "You are My flock, the flock of My pasture; you are men, and I am your God."
I'm working on something right now. I'll let you know once I'm done with it. ^_^

~*Your Majesty, I surrender all. I make You the center of my life.*~

0 comments: