BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 31, 2006

last day of the month..

the month of july is about to end.. and i'm looking forward to a lot of beautiful things to happen in august.. i wish the coming month would be a better one.. i've gone through some really serious problems and difficulties this month.. i really hope that as july ends, my sorrows and agonies would also end.. i don't know how else i could get through this.. oh God.. i know You can hear me.. i know You understand..

mahirap pala yung ganito.. mukha na akong tanga.. i've been crying and worrying over some stupid things.. i am hurting myself.. i know you won't understand.. sorry but i can't tell everything.. just let me write these stuffs.. it helps me somehow.. kaya nga i love blogging eh.. it serves as an outlet for me.. instead of drowning myself to alcohol, i'd rather write and type and write and type..

so.. that's it.. i have to go.. i have to wait for tomorrow's promise of a brighter and better day..

more of my thoughts next time..

God bless everyone!

0 comments: