BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 21, 2006

is my life boring? i don't think so..




who says my life is boring? i definitely disagree.. as a matter of fact, i'm enjoying every single bit of it.. and why wouldn't i? just recently, i was given the chance to meet the members of calla lily.. they're not yet that popular, but i know, soon they would be.. they're a bunch of cool college students who knows how to share their talents.. as a proof of that really fun experience, here's my pic with tatsi.. and one more pic with the rest of the members, with my friend, leyn..
I AM HAPPY and CONTENTED with what i have and for who i am right now.. yes, i may not be the type of person who spends her time in bars, malls, parties, and other social gatherings.. i may be simple, religious, and conservative..it may seem that my life's very routinary(school-home-church-tutees' house), but one thing's for sure: I AM ENJOYING everything! This is me.. and i don't have to change even a bit of myself just to please other people.. i accept and appreciate the fact that each of us has his/her own personality, something unique to him/her.. then why can't some people understand that i am different?! i don't know how to react anymore.. all i can say is that i love myself, i love my life, and i'm not going to change to fit into other's "taste". if you can't appreciate me, fine. its not like i'm gonna die.. and it doesn't mean i'm a loser nor a failure.. i'm just being a true person.. no pretentions, no disguises, no masks.. just ME.

0 comments: