BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

intelligent agents

i'm doing a paper for my AI class.. its about intelligent agents.. i was just wondering if someone could provide me with my own agent - an intelligent one. =) i really need a software agent that could do this paper for me.. hehe..

it's so unfortunate that i'm not motivated in doing this thing.. i don't know why.. during the summer break, i was so excited to enroll in this class.. pero bakit ganun? parang.. hay.. basta..

i hope maging ok pa rin.. the sem has just begun.. i still have enough time to convince myself that this subject is fun and interesting.. umm.. i hate to say this, but i think the topic itself is undoubtedly interesting, the problem is the 'environment' and the way it is handled.. there isn't sufficient time to enjoy the topic.. wala ng games, puro lengthy lectures na lang.. oh well..

i better go.. got to read lots of stuffs.. from software agents to intelligent agents to everything else.. i'm enjoying it.. yes, i got to convince myself that i'm loving what i'm doing..

God bless everyone! =)

0 comments: