BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

random conversations

It's 3 minutes past 3 in the morning. And I'm still awake. I said I'm already sleepy, right? But why can't I sleep? I've been trying to relax but a lot of things are flooding my mind. I wanna shout but I definitely can't do that. A few hours ago, my brother and I had a very intimate conversation. It actually started with a question. We exchanged ideas and thoughts. And the ending? Well, he's asleep now, and here I am, texting my thoughts out just so I can unload them. I wanted to blog but again, I can't do that because I'll be disturbing Mama and Papa who are sleeping where the computer is. Hay. If only I have a laptop. Oops! Did I just yawn?! Alright! I guess this time I can rest peacefully already. This is it! Sleep time. 3:17am. End.

26 May 2009

*****

wondering what my brother and i have talked about? it's confidential. :D

*****

yesterday, 27th of May, Mama's 53rd birthday, i went to T to meet with Sir G, COO of QC. (confidential muna yung details. next time ko na lang i-share. :D)

while waiting for him, i overheard Ms. A's conversation with a guy (who, I think, also works there). at first, they were talking about the Katrina Halili-Hayden Kho scandal. but the interesting part of their conversation was when Ms. A shared a text message.

Ms. A (reading a text message): Wag mong bibitawan ang bagay na hindi mo kayang makitang hawak ng iba. Simple diba? Eto, mas simple: Wag mong hahawakan pag alam mong hawak na ng iba. At ito ang pinakasimple sa pinakasimple: Wag kang hahawak pag alam mong may hawak ka na.

Ms. A (making a comment): Anong ibig sabihin nun? Bastos ba 'to?

(i'm making the best effort not to laugh. haha.)

Guy: Hindi. Tungkol sa relationships yan. Love. Tipong kung hindi mo kayang mapunta sa iba, wag mong pakawalan.

Ms. A: Ahh. Pano kung ayaw ko na sa kanya?

Guy: E di bitawan mo na. Pero kaya mo bang makitang hawak siya ng iba?

Ms. A: Oo. Kasi may hahawak na sakeng iba. (LOL)

:D

*****

then, i went to UP. when i got home, i had my late lunch/merienda/early dinner. unintentionally, i fell asleep while lying on our sofa. i woke up at around 7pm, and only then did i realize that i'm already late for the rehearsal. i know i told ate aike the night before that i may not be able to join the chorale for now, but i love it so much i simply couldn't let it go. and so i fixed myself and hurried to the CFC center.

while on the bus, yho texted. (i already erased the messages and so i'm typing our conversation from memory - except for mine. nasa sent items ko pa kasi. :D some parts may be omitted.)

yho: good evening yha!

yha: hi yho! papunta akong center ngayon. may practice kasi kame. grabe, late na ako. nakatulog kasi ako. hayz.

yho: ahehe. ok lang yan. at least nakatulog ka nang mahimbing.

yha: oo nga e. sobrang pagod kasi. nag-aayos kasi ako ng buhay ko. hehe.

yho: (waaah. nakalimutan ko yung reply ni yho.) haha. inaayos talaga? (something like that)

yha: hehe. oo. mababasa nyo siguro yun sa blog ko one of these days. pag sinipag akong magblog. haha. basta inaayos ko ang buhay ko.

yho: diba ang inaayos lang naman e yung sira?

yha (enlightened): hmm. may punto ka diyan. mali pala yung term ko. hindi dapat "inaayos" kasi in the 1st place, hindi naman sira ang buhay ko. umm, pano ko ba ipapaliwanag? basta may mga mali na dapat itama, may mga pangarap na dapat abutin, may mga bagay na dapat gawin. so yun ang ginagawa ko. sabi nga ni mama, it's time na sarili ko naman ang unahin ko.

we agreed to talk after the rehearsal pero si yho ay nakatulog na. at si yha, wala ng load. haha.

*****

the day's not over yet. eto pa ang natitirang activities ko:

1. practice with the kids (choir)

2. rehearsal @ EDSA Shrine for the Marian Concert tomorrow

at sa ngayon, pahinga muna. :D

magandang hapon pilipinas! ^_^

0 comments: