BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

dalawang tula.

i got these poems from my tutee's exam. just thought of sharing. ang nice kasi ng message. simple lang yung poems (grade 7 yung tutee ko) but i do believe that there's greater wisdom in them. ^_^

The Hands of Time
[Pamela Enrique]

I wanted to turn back the hands of time
Like bringing back the past
Recalling old memories
Wherein I learned a lot

I wish to turn back the age of time
Not to be hopeless like a withered flower
Neither to be discouraged
Nor to give up

Instead, to correct immeasurable mistakes
To surmount and vanquish trials
To avoid failure and strive for achievements
To overcome difficulties and conquer tribulations
For the prosperity of tomorrow
And for the success of the future

I know this thing will never happen
For a time once lost will never be found
All I have to do is start right now
So no more time be wasted again


************

It's Worth the Wait
[John Chan]

Impatiently waiting
It seems like endless studying
Reading all sorts of texts
But then what's next?
I thought all these hard work is useless
But elders say it's the key to success

Like a little bird inside an egg
I am eager to be free
To hatch from the egg and flee
Excited to fly and soar in the sky
Spreading my wings and learning new things

But for now I can only dream
Nevertheless, how near it seems
I pray to God that my dreams will come true
But I think God says, "It depends on you."

**********

0 comments: