BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

in the stillness.. [part 3]

before i begin with the third part of my sharing, konting intermission muna. *wink*

my brother is doing research on sports. project daw nila sa school. it should have been an easy task but the thing is, bawal yung may kaparehong sport. 7 sports ang required per student. i asked my brother, "bakit hindi na lang yung mga simple ang gawin mo? basketball, baseball, yung mga ganun?" he said in reply, "may gagawa na nun e." i asked again, "sinong nag-assign niyan? dapat nag-volunteer ka na agad nung inassign ng teacher niyo para yung madali ang napunta sa'yo." i was humbled by his response, "e kasi ate mga galing probinsya yung mga kaklase ko. karamihan sa kanila wala pang masyadong alam sa internet. e tayo, meron." grabe, i'm so proud of my brother. who would have thought na ganun pala siya ka-sensitive sa needs ng iba? kaya niyang magbigay, mag-sacrifice kung kailangan para sa iba. natuwa lang ako. sabi ni mama pareho lang naman daw kame. wala lang, hindi ko lang agad nakita yung ganung side ni arnold. i mean alam ko namang mabait siya. pero nagulat pa rin ako. maybe i underestimated my brother's heart. pero i'm happy. now i know him better. ^_^

and now the continuation of my reflection..

08.21.08

1 Samuel 5 and Job 1:21

the message found in Job 1:21 is about faithfulness to the Lord. "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return there. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." alam ko na-share ko na 'to before pero eto naman yung naisip kong interpretation ngayon: all we have is God's. we're just stewards. so we cannot keep what God does not want us to keep. yet we should trust that His will is perfect. kunin man Niya yung mga bagay/tao sa buhay naten, hindi dapat mawala yung faith naten sa Kanya. because He knows best.

******

08.22.08

Exodus 33 (Moses prays for God's presence)

ang pinakamagandang part e yung verse 14. And the Lord said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." ang nice lang kasi God affirmed that He won't leave us. ^_^

*****
08.23.08

GK Sagip Congress - that deserves another post. ^_^

nakakatuwa yung verses na nabasa namin ni mae. soul sisters talaga kame. hehe. pareho kasing "calling" yung theme e.

Jeremiah 1 (Jeremiah Called to be a Priest)
verse 5: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.

verse 7-8: But the Lord said to me:
"Do not say, 'I am a youth.'
For you shall go to whom I send you
And whatever I command you, you shall speak.

Do not be afraid of their faces
For I am with you to deliver you."

Mark 1:14-45.

verse 15: "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the Gospel.

verse 17: Then Jesus said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men."

*****

err, kelangan ko na palang umalis. Tongues Workshop na. later na lang uli. sana.

God bless everyone! ^_^

0 comments: