BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 01, 2009

1st day of the 6th month..

just a quick summary of my day..

woke up at around 10am.

found myself alone.

talked to God in prayer.

had my brunch.

opened the computer.

searched for an inspiration, something to laugh at, or just anything to read.

applied for a passport online.

updated the infosystem.

made financial report.

checked mail.

submitted articles.

got a message from Sir G telling me that the training will be next week.

got several messages.

replied to some.

got a hug from our angel Sam.

talked to the "sponge" of my life - the only person i could talk to about anything.

took a nap.

had dinner with my brother.

watched One Liter of Tears. (how hard it is for parents to see their children suffer. now i understand why mama and papa feel the way they feel.)

about to sleep in a few minutes with a smile in my heart. ^_^

today is a lovely day. good night Philippines! ^_^

0 comments: