BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

movie lines..

i may have posted some of these already..

i did some cleaning last night (because i'm already bleeding from 131. sigh.) and i saw some of these old notes.. lines from movies/books/television show that caught my attention, moved me, or simply made me think. ^_^

>>movies<<

Tuck Everlasting:

*For some, time passes slowly; an hour can seem an eternity. For others, there's never enough.

*Don't fear death, but rather the unlived life. You don't have to live forever. You just have to live.

Lord of the Rings:

"If you trust nothing else, trust this, trust US!" -Arwen to Aragon-

*A woman's heart is a sea of deep secrets.

The Time Machine:

*Nothing can ever change what has happened.

*One generation passeth and another cometh, but the earth abide us forever.

*There are things better left unsaid.

*We don't dwell in the past, we remember them.. with peace.

*Sometimes we need to accept what's happening to us even though we don't want to. Another times, we have to fight even if we are afraid.

*When the truth is horrible, it will haunt your dreams for all time.

*You are haunted by the two most terrible words: "What If?"

Sweet Home Alabama:

*We all have our little secrets.

"So you have a past.. I mean, who doesn't? What I need to know is if there is a place for me in your future." -Andrew- [aww! ^_^]

Awakenings:

*The human spirit is more powerful than any chemical drug, and it's the one thing that should be nourished.

A Cinderella Story:

*Nothing is impossible if you just believe.

Gods and Generals:

*War is the sum of all evils.

*As a Christian man, my first allegiance is to God.

"..my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death, I do not concern myself with that." -General Thomas Jackson- [such great faith!]

*You (God) find(s) the truth in the deepest pit of darkness.

*We must never ignore the unknown or the unpredictable.

Big Fish:

*Sometimes, the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring. [haha. is that so? nakakuha tuloy ng idea yung iba dyan. hehe.]

*Having a kid changes everything. [so they say. ^_^]

*It came to me that the reason for my growth is that I'm meant for larger things. [yeah!]

*The more difficult something becomes, the more rewarding it is in the end. [i also think so.]

*It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you are going to offend. [keyword: respect.]

*They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops. And that's true! What they don't tell you is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.

*I may not have much.. but I have more determination than any man you're likely to meet.

*The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

*Everyday is a new adventure.

****

>>TV Show<<

Forever in My Heart [GMA7]

*The sweetest sound in this world is the one that only the heart can hear.

*Sometimes you need to get lost to find love.

*Truth makes love grow. LIES KILL IT! [i put emphasis on this because this is very much true. take it from me. *wink*]

*When you are in love, you can endure any pain the world throws at you. [but the human heart also has a limit. too much pain kills.. or.. it can make you numb.]

****

>>book<<

Eleven Minutes [Paulo Coelho]

*When we meet someone and fall in love, we have a sense that the whole universe is on our side.

*How is it possible for the beauty that was there only minutes before to vanish so quickly?

*Life moves very fast. It rushes us from heaven to hell in a matter of seconds.

*Making mistakes is just part of life.

*Sometimes, you get no second chance. [true! so love well. live well. never take things and people for granted.]

*If I must be faithful to someone or something, then I have, first of all, to be faithful to myself. If I'm looking for true love, I first have to get the mediocre loves out of my system.

*The little experience of life I've had has taught me that no one owns anything.. that everything is an illusion.

*Anyone who has lost something they thought was theirs finally comes to realize that nothing really belongs to them.

*It's best to live as if today were the first (or last) day of my life.

*Dreaming is very pleasant as long as you are not forced to put your dreams into practice.

*I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of a treasure. It's all a question of how I view my life. [i agree!]

*The roller coaster is my life. Life is a fast, dizzying game; life is a parachute jump, it's taking chances, falling over and getting up again; it's mountaineering, it's wanting to get to the very top of yourself and to feel angry and disappointed when you don't manage it.

*If I believe that the track is my destiny and that God is in charge of the machine, then the nightmare becomes thrilling. It becomes exactly what it is, a roller coaster ride, a safe, reliable toy, which will eventually stop, but while the journey lasts, I must look at the surrounding landscape and whoop with excitement.

*Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself as its most brilliant.

*It is not time that change man, nor knowledge; the only thing that can change someone's mind is LOVE.

*That's what the world is like: people talk as if they knew everything, but if you dare to ask a question, they don't know anything.

*Freedom only exist when love is present. [c'mon! love again. all we need is love, love, love. ^_^]

*In love, no one can harm anyone else; we are each of us responsible for our own feelings and cannot blame someone else for what we feel.

*This is the true experience of freedom: having the most important thing in the world without owning it.

*Passion sends us signals that guide us through our lives, and its up to us to interpret those signs.

*Considering the way the world is, one happy day is almost a miracle.

*The great aim of every human being is to understand the meaning of total love. Love is not to be found in someone else, but in ourselves; we simply awaken it. But in order to do that, we need the other person. The universe only makes sense when we have someone to share our feelings with. [i told you all we need is love. ^_^]

*But if we are talking in terms of making progress in life, we must understand that 'good enough' is very different from 'best.'

*Life is too short or too long for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly.

0 comments: