BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 09, 2009

for those who want to know...

i hope everyone's well and safe. i don't know how to begin. but i don't intend to post a very long entry because i know you guys are all busy, just as i am.

i'm sure everyone heard the news about how destructive ondoy and pepeng were. for those who have been worried about me and my family, thank you so much for the concern. yes, we were not spared from ondoy's wrath, but we're all okay, alive and well.

we stayed on the ceiling just to have a dry place to step on. it was the first time. since we moved here in 1986, never were we flooded. i mean, never THIS high. we were not able to save our appliances, except for the computer which my brother couldn't afford to lose. it was the first thing he secured. thank God the water didn't reach the topmost cabinet on the master's bedroom.

i was able to take pictures from my phone and they can be found here. (sorry for the low quality of the pictures.)

oh well. life goes on. and through it all, i am so very thankful to everyone who prayed for us and helped us in every way they can. titos, titas, friends, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

guys, i'm really sorry if i lost touched with you. as i mentioned in my previous entry, i was held up. i lost my phone. i lost my contacts. i'm really sorry.

for those who have my new number but was not able to contact me during the storm, my apologies, i didn't have signal (thanks to Globe. tsk.).

again, to everyone, i hope you guys are safe and healthy. thank you for all the prayers and concern. let's continue to pray for and help one another.

*be still, know that there is GOD.*

P.S.
guys, please email me (here) your contact numbers. hope to hear from you soon. miss you people! :)

good night and God bless. :)

tomorrow is a new day.

by the way, i update my twitter more often. (it's the only social networking site i access in the office.) follow me at: http://twitter.com/bosstink

0 comments: