BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

my favorite lines from the movies i've seen lately.. (this is a late post)

"Whatever doesn't kill us only makes us stronger." -Elliot/Martin, Turbulence II: Fear of Flying

"Fear does good things to people." -Martin Masserman, Turbulence II: Fear of Flying

"Please God, let us land safely." -Slade Craven, Turbulence III: Heavy Metal

"Let's do the hussle." -Slade Craven, Turbulence III: Heavy Metal

"This is my town." -Chris Vaughn (The Rock), Walking Tall

"All you got is all you believe in." -Sheriff Charlie Prescott, Walking Tall 2

"Justice is about two things: power and money. With them, you can get away with anything." -Nick Prescott, Walking Tall 2

"Someone's got to do something." -Sheriff Charlie Prescott, Walking Tall 2

"(I am) someone doing something." -Nick Prescott, Walking Tall 2

"There's a difference between leaving and being run off." -Emma Prescott, Walking Tall 2

"I'm doing the best I can. That's all I can do." -Nick Prescott, Walking Tall 3

"This is my home. This is my life. I'm not giving it up.. not for anything." -The Villain (I didn't catch his name.. it sounds like Presley..), Walking Tall 3

i am not in the mood to talk.. but this is all i can say: i had one hell of a week.. doctor.. medical tests.. blah blah.. i'm tired..

by the way, i would like to thank alpha for keeping me company today.. from the infirmary to the cs building to marikina.. thank you so much heelz! mwah!

and i would like to congratulate dan for passing ES.. i know you're really happy.. we're happy for you too! treat! hehe..

and i would also like to congratulate ruth.. astig! magna cum laude.. i'm so proud of you sis! keep up the good work..

God bless and take care everyone! ^_^

[evening of the 4th of April 2008]

0 comments: