BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 06, 2006

today's gospel: the transfiguration of Jesus Christ

yesterday, after the UPCAT, my brother and I went to Rob. Galleria to unwind and relax.. =) our original plan was to watch Miami Vice.. but my brother changed his mind and told me that we watch Just My Luck instead.. well, i think we made a good choice! It was a cool movie.. some romantic flick with a good quality of comedy.. and I loved it! Although I believe that the scenes were too good and too bad to be true, I appreciated the very nice & sweet ending.. i don't wanna be a spoiler so i'm not going to tell the whole story.. i encourage you to watch it.. well, like I said, it wasn't that realistic but it was fun! Perfectly suits those romantics out there.. i really love the ending! i swear! =D and another good thing about it was the fact that it introduced a new band to me.. McFly, some British band which really performs good songs.. they're my instant favorite!

i wanted to say more kaso lang someone's bothering me here.. hehe..

more stories next time..

God bless everyone! =)

0 comments: