BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

what the hell is happening?

i can't do anything.. everytime i try to sign in (friendster, yahoo mail, facebox, etc), firefox crashes.. what's wrong with my accounts? are they all corrupted? i hope this one gets published..

what am i suppose to say here? i guess i'll just share the highlights of my week.. i spent almost the whole of my tuesday with him and his family. it was his father's birthday and i had a really nice time with them..

its just sad that vincci didn't show up and the tweet2 people were so disappointed.. well, who wouldn't be? we were so excited to see him again after such a long time but he failed us..

yesterday was not a happy day.. it was full of stress and tension.. i studied for the exam but it didn't seem enough.. i guess my brain's gotten cold as well that's why it didn't function as much as it supposed to..

today, i'm still not feeling lucky.. i guess i have to hope for a better week next week.. and in the weeks to come.. by the way, today's my freedom day! freedom from the stressful tutorials.. finally, i own my time.. and i think it's great.. i'll have more time for my studies now and i better use that time wisely.

0 comments: