BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 22, 2006

let it burn...

i'm twisted.. 'cause one side of me is telling me that i need to move on, on the other side, i wanna break down and cry.. i'm twisted.. 'cause i want to be happy for them but i just can't.. i'm twisted.. 'cause i wanna do something but my mind tells me that it's wrong.. i'm twisted.. 'cause i wanna hate them, i wanna be indifferent.. but at the end of each day, i still end up loving them all the more.. i'm twisted.. 'cause i want things to be as simple as they could be, but everything seems complicated.. i'm twisted.. but i am at peace.. knowing that i have God! see how twisted my life is?

haha.. nonsense post.. but nonsense as it is, at least it's for real.. and it's as honest as i could possibly feel..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

when's your next post?? antagal na ah. ΓΌ